• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is 6000$ a good price for a new FX at the Dealer?

5399 at Hienen's in Osseo, MN. Just outside Minniapolis, MN. They are by far the cheapest around. $400 gets it shipped to anywhere in the USA (48 States).

I looked around before I bought mine locally. There were cheaper, out-of-state places, but I was also thinking of service after the sale. Is your local dealer going to treat you and your sled the same even if you didn't buy it from them?

Trevor

cdsgraphic said:
I looked around before I bought mine locally. There were cheaper, out-of-state places, but I was also thinking of service after the sale. Is your local dealer going to treat you and your sled the same even if you didn't buy it from them?

Trevor

Good point!

I bet the 4600 sleds were just phazers without the clicker shocks.

In my case, there is no local dealer with any left. So if I want an FX, I will need to go long distance.

if you can wait a little while longer i have a feeling there will be plenty of barely used phazers out there. once people can snow check next years sled! i wouldnt buy now then kick yourself in a short while! if you get one for six grand now, then decide when the new models come out in about a month you want one of those sleds how much will you loose on your one month old phazer? Just a thought!

i just asked my dealer here in northern MI, she said, 6600 OTD. i figure there is probably a little room there but still a good price. that was for FX or GT.

not sure what troy city's deal is because the special pricing gets no warranty. then you can add a warranty. I'd guess those are some sort of gray market unit with an aftermarket not Yamha warranty. attak gt for 7924 is well below cost.

Back