• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is there a sled show in Green Bay this weekend?

Website
www.higherpowerllc.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 Nytro MTX SE 162" MCXpress 270 kit
Seems I can recall someone telling me that there was a snowmobile show in Green Bay this weekend. Any truth to this? If so where is it, when do the doors open and most importantly, who's going???

:Rockon:

snow show

there is a snow show this weekend.its thursday night,friday and saturday.notsure on the times.im going friday night around 6:00.if you want to hook up let me know.its at shopko hall next to packers stadium.off of lombardi ave. shane

I will be there Thursday, the hours on Thursday are 5-9pm I think.
It is definately on, I know of a couple vendors that rented booths.

Cobalt
:-o

Thursday, I might just have to meet up with you, and see about some goodies for myself. Let me know what you will be wearing.

Unless there is something that the war department scheduled, I will be there.

Hey Nos-Pro! I'm not sure what I'm wearing but will most likely have Yamaha on it somewhere? If you would like I will PM my cell phone # to you and you can call me?

Cobalt

Cobalt said:
Hey Nos-Pro! I'm not sure what I'm wearing but will most likely have Yamaha on it somewhere? If you would like I will PM my cell phone # to you and you can call me?

Cobalt

Yes, please send me your phone and I will call you when I will be leaving.

Hey NosPro! I tried to send 2 PM"s and they are both in my outbox not my sent? Either I'm a dumba** or your box is full?

Cobalt

Cobalt said:
Hey NosPro! I tried to send 2 PM"s and they are both in my outbox not my sent? Either I'm a dumba** or your box is full?

Cobalt

Messages stay in the outbox, till the person you sent it to opens it.

Got them NosPro!

Show Hours:
Thursday-5-9pm
Friday-4-9pm
Saturday-10am-4pm

Cobalt

Dean, the family and I will get something to eat before hand, and then get there about 5:30-6:00

I will be there about the same time NosPro, I will be wearing a Red Wisconsin Badger pull over. I plan on being at the Port booth, Powersports 1 and the Triton Trailer area. I will bring your cell # and try calling you!

Cobalt

Dean, it was great meeting up with you, and shooting the breeze.

I think the guy and his wife were sold on the Attaks before I left. Glad to see that they stay young for a long time.

Back