• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is your bike ready yet!

bulldogbones said:
09nytro said:
Don't have a bike (and don't really what one) but can't wait to get the truck out all custom 16in lift with 42 in tires

To bad its a GM..... LOL just bustin your balls.... Im a Cummins Guy. Not to be confused with a Dodge guy.
What else is there besides GM ... LOL>>>well its not all GM its got ford super duty axles and a Dodge pitman arm

I really like the color and style of the R1 ... especially the 04 Red!
I had 2 R1's for awhile.

bulldogbones said:
Well my girls are waiting on new sneakers and the cruiser needs a couple of bearings changed out. Now that the Apex is torn down its time to shelf that and start in on the cruiser.

Helmets.jpg

Attachments

• 2R1's.jpg
    2R1's.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 149
  • touchdown.JPG
    touchdown.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 149
2004 r1 with mods,

Attachments

• bike 002.JPG
    bike 002.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 140
  • bike 001.JPG
    bike 001.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 130
  • bike 003.JPG
    bike 003.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 119
  • bike 004.JPG
    bike 004.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 115
Those R1s are dead sexy. My bro had one, which I drove all the time since he worked 6 days a week all summer, so it was kinda worthless to have one anyway. I had to make sure the gas didn't get old right?

I'm surprised they can sell something so fast, for so cheap, to anyone with enough money. Its a little ridiculous...but man they are fun.

Handling

Try this for handling with a R1 engine and 200hp it just wild...

DSCF2101.jpg

DSCF2103.jpg

DSCF2090.jpg

DSCF2091.jpg

Re: Handling

helmic said:
Try this for handling with a R1 engine and 200hp it just wild...

DSCF2101.jpg

DSCF2103.jpg

DSCF2090.jpg

DSCF2091.jpg

nice Trex... I can still outperform and out run you LOL come on down and give me a ride. I've always wondered how they rode.

09nytro said:
Don't have a bike (and don't really what one) but can't wait to get the truck out all custom 16in lift with 42 in tires

I miss my old Dodge 350! 40's, stacks and a flat deck. Only a 4 inch lift with fenders opened up for tire clearance. Destroyed bumper as replaced with a 6inch pipe. Never did fix the door.

Trucks are cool!

Attachments

• SunstrumBurn.jpg
    SunstrumBurn.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 113

Back