• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Its Here

AAdavis

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Yamaha Sidewinder SRX
My first snowmobile ever at the age of 66. Let the mods begin!
P1080603Edit.jpg

Nice sled!

Show those powder hounds how it's done with a short tracker in your back yard.

V-room V-room!

YouTheMan.jpg

In the motorcycle world the forum crowd expressed concern my first bike in 30 years was too big and powerful for someone with little experience. I say pshaw. Go hard and be careful. And I hope you enjoy it in every way, which includes keeping it running properly. Good luck and have fun. Beautiful looking sled. Congrats!!

Congrates and be careful,you must be feeling very healthy for a 66 year old,and lets hope you continue to stay healthy.I to was very healthy until my last two open heart surgeries 2017 and 2018,now approaching 65,not feeling so great,but God has been so very good to me,its all good.

In the motorcycle world the forum crowd expressed concern my first bike in 30 years was too big and powerful for someone with little experience. I say pshaw. Go hard and be careful. And I hope you enjoy it in every way, which includes keeping it running properly. Good luck and have fun. Beautiful looking sled. Congrats!!
Been going fast all my life. Motorcycle road racing, Fast cars ect! Been modifying all of them for ever. I have 2 years of riding a sidewinder that my brother has. He has a 146 track and I want what I call the full road race version. I like trail riding the best because ist just like track time on a motorcycle. The locals here only trail ride to get to the powder so they are mostly empty. I think I may have the only SRX in Wyoming! We have hundreds of miles of well groomed trails here in western Wyoming. I have gone 85mph through 15 inches of untracked powder on top of a groomed trail. Its a lot like powder skiing. The reason it was un tracked is we were the only ones out riding that day.

Congrates and be careful,you must be feeling very healthy for a 66 year old,and lets hope you continue to stay healthy.I to was very healthy until my last two open heart surgeries 2017 and 2018,now approaching 65,not feeling so great,but God has been so very good to me,its all good.
I am a professional skier and train accordingly. I have not slowed down much and have no intention of doing so any time soon. Keep a 66 year old body properly trained and it works pretty well if the diet is good.

nice sled!! any info on that intercooler?
The intercooler is from Hurricane. I talked to Dave about the stock one getting plugged up with snow and he then sees intake temps up to 160F. So it seemed to be a no brainer to add another one.

Working through the mod list. I think it will be done by the time the snow gets
P1080604Edit.jpg
good. Went for a ride last week in the Wyoming Range and it was ok for bush wacking. I was riding my brothers RMK.

Back