• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just purchased a Phazer!

MNUser

Expert
I just bought a 2007 Phazer with 723 miles on it. We are excited to ride this new toy. I have spent a lot of time reading this forum board before I made the jump. I was a little worried based on some of the threads, but I figured that there were more happy owners than unhappy owners.

Now, all I need is it to snow this year!

Glad to hear you're onboard - it is a fun sled! This site is a wealth of knowledge, no stones are left unturned here. If you've been checking around here you already know what things to watch for on your '07 and it is worth spending a little time looking at these items and getting familiar with your new toy. I feel better knowing that I've addressed everything and am ready to really pile on the miles this winter!

Congrats!

Rick

Congrats !! you will really like the sled. The more you ride it the better you will like it.

Thanks! I think we will like it. My kids will enjoy it around the lake this winter. Next Fall, I hope to sell my XC 500 and pick up a used Nitro.

I have read through the forums and kinda know what to look out for. It has the tunnel protector installed so ice should not be an issue.

Any other quick tips?

xc_phazer137,

Would enjoy riding sometime. I live in Baxter. Meeting up would not be a problem.

We have crossed paths a few times. I was looking at your MySpace page. I drive a '07 Ridgeline and have been in Tanner a few times for oil changes.

Small world!

Thanks but that is my dream color. It is red. Changed it to yellow in Photoshop....

Back