• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

laneo

Bismark: Check your inbox. We responded to your PM same day you sent it yet our response remains our outbox, apparently you have not checked your PM's. If it is easier for you feel free to email lane3000@comcast.net. It is also not really fair to air negative feedback on this thread without even attempting to resolve the issue with us first.

Has anyone heard from Laneo lately? I've been trying to purchase some parts but haven't heard anything since the 22nd. Money has been sent just looking for confirmation that it was received. Thanks.

Jay We responded to your 3/29 PM inquiry on 3/30 & 3/31 check your in box. Parts shipped a week ago. Shipping to Canada generally runs 6-14 Business days. You should see your parts soon.
THX

Easy to deal with, and parts were just as described or even better! The parts was very good packed, wich is important with shipping all the way to Norway. Will deal with Lane again if it will be necesary. ;)!

John

Great seller, parts as advertised, packaged well and shipped fast at more than fair price.

Ordered an apex seat from lane on Thursday . Friday morning he called me said he missed FedEx but sent it out Friday morning and my suprise it was here sat. Morning . Super fast shipping ! He was very nice to talk to . He even helped me to use paypal . Seat was discribed good . The seat looked a lot worse in pics than in person . I guess his definition of flawed is a lot different than mine . I'm very happy with it and I WILL buy more parts in future . Thumbs up lane we will be doing business in the future again. ;)!

I bought a set of mountain skis yesterday, and they came fedex today, great price,good condition, and super fast shipping, lane is always a pleasure to do business with. ;)!

Second time buying from Laneo and once again everything went perfect!!

Well bought more parts from lane again. It was a skid for a buddys 05 vector. I could not find one around here that was in useable shape. So I called him, he had one. So I bought it for a reasonable price. I again received it the next day. It was in great shape. But looking at 2 other one around here that looked like hell and the old one that came out in 9 pieces. The skid was in great shape. Thanks for saving my skin again lane. Look foward to doing business in the future. It is time to get to work now .

Back