• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LED Upgrade?

I installed Rocz HIDs on my Attak so many years ago that I can't remember when it was.
They have performed flawlessly and even when I leave my SW at home and pull the trusty Attak out for the occasional ride now adays, with all the newer sleds, people still comment on their brightness and how I light up the trail from behind them at night.

Well, I went with the KISS option. I did go with the set below. I really havent ridden on the trails full dark yet. It was almost dark. The white light seems to enhance the trail condition, imo.
The way the lites were packaged you would think it was fine china. It's definitely an improvement over stock...
20230116_160234.jpg

Tried taking a pic in front of the sled and it turned out a solid white light.

Tried taking a pic in front of the sled and it turned out a solid white light.
If you have an iphone, you can simply tap on the light and force the camera to use that to set up the exposure.

I ran a bps b2 led bulb in my viper for 3 years and about 6,000 kms. I did some comparative photos when I did the swap but I don’t have them on this phone. I may have lost a little bit of distance with them and they are harder to aim but I found I had much more useable light in front of me while trail riding. They only cost my 65$ and was well worth it in my opinion. I had to almost max out my adjuster to get the high beam down closer to the ground that was the only downfall I saw.

Back