• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Left hand throttle for MTX

Calvin42

Veteran
Was wondering what other folks are using. Am looking at Throttle Sense as one of my options. Have used Goldfinger on other sleds and seemed to work ok, but like the look of the Throttle Sense, the lever is a little longer. Would appreciate any input.

snobunje works ok for me.

although cold aluminum on wet gloves sucks...

Calvin42 said:
Was wondering what other folks are using. Am looking at Throttle Sense as one of my options. Have used Goldfinger on other sleds and seemed to work ok, but like the look of the Throttle Sense, the lever is a little longer. Would appreciate any input.

Gravity worx is also a great piece. I prefer it an snobunje as I don't like the one finger pull of the goldfinger. But that is a preference thing.

i used a shamano xt mountain bike lever and made my own it need some find tuning but works in the yard on my phazer so the new nytro will be getting one to and a teither cord.

I just ordered a gold finger to try it out. Are they pretty easy to hook up or does anyone have any suggestions as to how to install it?

I just ordered a gold finger to try it out. Are they pretty easy to hook up or does anyone have any suggestions as to how to install it?

Just keep your cable from the left hand side a s straight as possible and anchor it well.

can you say....got tether????!!!!!????!!!!????!!!!

lefty's are good but man be CAREFUL, and please get a tether!!!

mtdream said:
can you say....got tether????!!!!!????!!!!????!!!!

lefty's are good but man be CAREFUL, and please get a tether!!!

I agree, tether a must. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what kind to use and which wires to tap into??

i used leftys last year to help my tennis elbow, it worked great and has a block off pin. they also make a direct fit bracket for yamaha throttle block, uses existing screws. takes alot to get used to it.

I find that the goldfinger product is really crummy at best, definitely not worth their asking price.

I got it installed recently on my nytro and cant say that im impressed by its fit and finish.

yxan said:
I find that the goldfinger product is really crummy at best, definitely not worth their asking price.

I got it installed recently on my nytro and cant say that im impressed by its fit and finish.

i'd have to agree with that we can put a man on the moon we can come up with something better than the stinky-finger lol #$%&*

Back