• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

left over parts

speedjunky

Extreme
After i changed my track i hve these parts leftover. Can anyone help in what they could be for? The large washer is an ID of 30mm and it seems to big for the clutch shaft. HELP!

Attachments

• parts.jpg
    parts.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 87

I think the 2 smaller ones go on the bolts that hold the skid to the tunnel towards the front. The bolt goes through the tunnel then the skid arm then washer then nut.

If that is not the case, how about the spacer washer from inside your chain case?

I just looked at the parts break down and no they are not the washers. I usaly assembel any bolts with nuts after I take them out and I see that, that bolt only has one washer and it's bigger and I did put that back on.

I did have the gear box apart also. Could you use the exploded parts view and tell me what number you are talking about? I also changed my exhaust donuts so it could be from that also.

Maybe part 44 and part 44 and the big one might be part 31

i had mine off 3 time this weekend before i got it right . i think

Attachments

• chaincase1.jpg
    chaincase1.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 94
Just a shot in the dark but.... It also could be one of the shims that fit on ethier side of the brake rotor???

2 washers.... front top arms bolts to tunnel.... Big washer... mmmm just put mine baclk together this past week... dont remember that...

121 skid??? 136's dont have idlers on back arm...

The 2 small washers have some corrosion on them so I would have to say they are not from the gear box. I guess they have to be from the Suspension. The big washer has and ID of 30mm, i don't remember anything that big?! The the 2 front arms i did put the 2 fender washers in.

the 2 small ones definately look like the washers for the front arm on the skid and the larger one looks like the spacer for the brake disk

Back