• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Left side switches staying lit!?

sixonethree

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Hopefully 23 LTX SE
Hey folks,

Id like to make an inquiry about an issue with my 23 LTX SE with 1050km, it’s been in for first service already and deemed AOK.

I had it out for a 200km ride yesterday and it was fine. Took it out today and now the left side controls stay lit with the key removed. It’s the hand/thumb warmer and highbeam red backlight stuck on. The dash also keeps switching from freedom units to metric. Is there anything known to cause this? It was warm/ wet today but everything seems to be plugged in properly.

Frustrating because I bought this Yamaha to get away from all the problems with my Polaris sleds and so far I’m not terribly impressed with a slew of issues already :/

Cheers

The thumbwarmer button sometimes will turn the backlight off, but unfortunately you probably are going to have to take it to the dealer.

Back