• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LETS PUT AN END TO THIS

ECP EVAC GOOD RESULTS/ WOULD YOU CHANGE

• ECP ONLY WORKS GREAT LOVE IT YOU WOULD HAVE TO KILL ME TO TAKE IT OFF OF MY SLED

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ECP ONLY SUCKS

• ECP/EVAC WORKS GREAT

• ECP/EVAC SUCKS

• ECP/EVAC USED OIL AND LOST TOP END

• ECP ONLY USED OIL AND LOST TOP END

• I DON'T HAVE AN ECP KIT OR EVAC, I JUST WANTED TO BE STUPID AND VOTE ANYWAY.

• FILTERS ONLY WORKS GREAT

• FILTERS ONLY SUCKED

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Indy

TY 4 Stroke God
ECP/EVAC HOW MUCH LONGER CAN IT GO ON? Please answer w/ your personal experience.

FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS POLL ECP KIT= FILTERS AND CLUTCH UPGRADES

I don't think I am missing any point, its just getting old, its been a year now. I am not trying to be rude, its just hard to follow all of the post. Hopefully this will help to finalize this issue.

Thanks suisse 8)

OK we allready have responses, 2 stupid voters, 3 who like or love it, and one who doesn't. So thats 75% in favor.

I think that the results of this poll may be misleading.

It completely leaves out CONTEXT. I think that everyone can agree that the kit *does something*, just whether or not that particular something is good or bad depends on exactly what a particular rider wants to get out of it.

Bad things that it does or *may* do (or may be good depending on particular rider):
- makes intake loud.
- throttle/power relationship no longer linear.
- possible increase in oil consumption.
- possible decrease in top speed.

Good thing (for some):
- increased low end torque increases rate of spin-up to benefit short distance drags where a fraction of a second decides on the winner. Does this help with a long race or regular trail riders?

I voted, I dont have one. But am interested. If anyone has one because either they did not like it, put a turbo on, or ordered two by mistake give me a pm... ;)!

As far as I'm concerned it's an open forum i'll post what I want if you don't like to topic don't open the post. If you think your topic is falling themn send it to the top . I'm not trying to be a dick but I want so hoinest answers before I spend my money and i have a right to post.

My post isn't hurting anyone. If it made you mad when you read it then you have some nager issues. I just posted some new pics in the adult section go look at them and blow off some steam!!!!!

LMAO

RxHauler, I tried to add another option, but it won't let me. But your voice has been heard.

LB, I didn't say this poll wasn't flawed, but it cuts to the chase, gets to the bottom line. So go drink a Blue or go burn one and just watch the results.LOL

The only thing negative I ever remember reading is the loss of top end on some sleds (why not more always made me wonder). I'm pretty confident that with the addition of evac the problem was resolved. Some also say that I was driving thru my clutches but I don't buy that one. I know what I saw before the kit, with the kit and with the kit w/evac and now am very pleased. Hopefully I will be even more pleased since I have installed a stage II Heavy Hitter kit thanks to Matt at the speedshop.

jtssrx said:
As far as I'm concerned it's an open forum i'll post what I want if you don't like to topic don't open the post. If you think your topic is falling themn send it to the top . I'm not trying to be a dick but I want so hoinest answers before I spend my money and i have a right to post.

My post isn't hurting anyone. If it made you mad when you read it then you have some nager issues. I just posted some new pics in the adult section go look at them and blow off some steam!!!!!

LMAO

Dude, I haven't even read your post I don't think, of course you have your opinion and the right to voice it. WTF did I do to p iss you off? I am just tired of the post being in several different headings, and just gave everyone a chance to vote thier experiences. Wanker LOL

Actually the evac does suck. It sucks the air out from under your pistons and crankcase. 8)

I never heard anyone complain that the evac made the intake noise louder though LB...new one on me for sure.

Jtssrx...your manometer will be in my possession by Monday or Tuesday next week.

Freddie

He's not mad at you Indy, he simply feels guilty about not helping me change cyclinder heads on my daughters car this weekend.

Back