• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Lodi/Arlington, Wi. get together ride / now with pics.!

sleddheadd

TY 4 Stroke God
Plans changed due to weather! Weekend ended up being a great trip!
:die There are a few of us heading for Watervilet, Mi. area next weekend. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can do some riding! We are staying at the Ramada-Watervilet, They have a waterpark built in the hotel. We have never been there but prices are good and it looks like we could have some evening fun!
Anyone interested in meeting up for a ride , our plan is to park at the Mobil station on the corner of 140 and E.Napier Ave, Watervilet, Mi. 49098.
sound slike Sat. morning around 9:00 am.
If anyone has any helpful information or suggestions such as trail conditions, snow conditions, parking or riding area, we would love to hear them!
Right now a few are heading up friday night coming home sunday, a few are heading up sat. morning and coming home sunday. a couple sat. morning to monday afternoon. :die
It would be great to ride with some other TY'ers!

Change of plans due to the weather! heading for the cooler side of Lake Michigan!

I may try to make this one! This is only about 35 minutes from my buddies cabin over by Sister Lakes. I was planning on hooking up with him anyhow. Maybe we can all hook up as I have to go see him for work, then we planned to ride.

Mark...Just sent you a guy looking for some oil over on the 2 smoke side. He lives in Moline. Maybe he would want to hit the ride too...who knows...

http://www.totallyamaha.net/forums/show ... post447136

SNOWDOG said:
I may try to make this one! This is only about 35 minutes from my buddies cabin over by Sister Lakes. I was planning on hooking up with him anyhow. Maybe we can all hook up as I have to go see him for work, then we planned to ride.
Sweet! can you get information from him? how the trails are doing? how much snow? stuff like that? this should be a good time!

sleddheadd said:
SNOWDOG said:
Sweet! can you get information from him? how the trails are doing? how much snow? stuff like that? this should be a good time!

No problem...
I'll call him right now and post up in a little bit!

SD

Talked to my buddy over there. He rode all weekend, yesterday and was heading out today and tomorrow. He don't realy "work" so he is out all the time. He said it's spotty. You cross one field and it's great, then another and its thin. Said it is weird how the snow dumped over there with the lake effect bands. He told me to ring him Thursday after/during the warm up and he would let me know how it holding up. Local weather says 31 degrees thursday...Weather channel says 35 so who knows...but either way if the sun hits it at either of those temps they will lose some gold.
Overall he said 39 inches fell over there, but some has melted off and there has been no new stuff in that past few days.
He also said he was hoping the groomers get out before the warm up because the corners were pretty beat up from the weekend.

I'll post up when I know more from him.

:Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon:

No problem guys. If it looks crappy over there you guys up for going further north either Wisconsin or MI if it's holding up? I know Rock is heading to Gaylord. If I go that far north I would just assume head to northern Wisconsin or even the UP..

Thoughts?

Understand on the time thing frogg....

I will check with Bob on Thursday and see how it's holding up. If it's rideable I'm still up for heading over there. I just don't want to waste time going if it's turned to crap...

Also...I think Superman and maybe some others are talking about heading to the UP early the week of the giveaway ride. Me personally...if anyone wants to head out of Illinois the wee hours of Sunday am and get up there Sunday morning and ride sun-thurs and then head to muni area for the TY ride. I was thinking of checking out the western UP (or wherever has good snow) and ride that for a few days...then head to the giveaway ride.

Anyone interested in that deal PM me and we can set up some plans. I need a weekday trip....I'm going friggin crazy here. I need to get out of here for a ride!!!

SD
:Rockon:

we are going to be in Phillips area the weekend before the giveaway, coming home on sunday and heading for Muni on wed. should be there around noon or so.

Back