• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Loud Aftermarket Exhaust For Apex Mountain

Cluney

VIP Member
Hey guys I was looking for a loud aftermarket exhaust for my apex mountain, there is no regulations around here, I would like an exhaust thats loud and also sounds nice.
Im debating between the new Hauck LOUD Exhaust or the Bender Racing Race Silencer. Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Why pay cash for a loud exhaust? Just gut the one you've got. Buddy of mine did this on his sc apex.

unless you want save weight as well, gutting does not drop much wieght.

I turboed my apex this year had a white Knuckle exaust from out of the box real good sounding doesn't just sound like someone screemin in a culvert.you would be very happy over stock and obviousely weight loss give me a P.M if you interested I can shoot you off some pic's

excell is pretty loud and sounds awesome. my buddy put a fart can on his apex off an import car and it sounds wicked. just like an r1 but louder. personally id go with excell

I have an Excell under-tunnel Mtn Lite Exhaust on my 07. It's loud but sounds as sexy as anything on the mountain. Highly reccomended if you like em loud.

I have a friend with the Excell that he would likely part with....if he doesn't want to take it off (which he does) his riding partners will do it for him.....

You might be able to trade him for stock with pipe covers/caps....

Back