• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LTX LE arrived but wrong colour...wrap suggestions???

SEVS11

Extreme
I got the call yesterday to let me know my sled was in and that he made a mistake and ordered me the RED as oppose the Blue one.....I got such a smokin' deal to trade up so I just kinda sucked up the bad news as I don't hate the red I just find the 18 Graphics not layed out properly and kind of boring.

So, I did some research online and did not see anything that was really targeted to a trail sled graphics wise.

Can anyone please share some idea's/pics of wrapped red 2017/18 Ltx LE's so that I can get something ordered asap

Thanks!

I got the call yesterday to let me know my sled was in and that he made a mistake and ordered me the RED as oppose the Blue one.....I got such a smokin' deal to trade up so I just kinda sucked up the bad news as I don't hate the red I just find the 18 Graphics not layed out properly and kind of boring.

So, I did some research online and did not see anything that was really targeted to a trail sled graphics wise.

Can anyone please share some idea's/pics of wrapped red 2017/18 Ltx LE's so that I can get something ordered asap

Thanks!

Thanks!
RockerDan has red le looks awesome he did some custom work on

This may have been a blessing in disguise? I know you wanted blue, but I believe the red LE is the official 50th sled, and blue was nothing special. So in the end(even though I agree I wanted blue myself) the red should yield more resale and be more iconic down the road. Just how I looked at it.(not to mention RTX was not avail in blue)

I sorta felt the same, and also worried about the massive blank white knee areas turning black quickly with dirt. I did some of my own graphics to complement the 50th scheme.....Just click my build thread in SIG below.

Dan

I love the red/white and think it's the only way to order the 50th Yamaha sleds. Back in 08 I got the blue Nytro and really regretted not getting the red/white 40th .

I love the red/white and think it's the only way to order the 50th Yamaha sleds. Back in 08 I got the blue Nytro and really regretted not getting the red/white 40th .
I hear ya Joe.....

I think cause Ive owned most all black sleds always, and did have some early on Yamahas back in the day with red/wh. I really always wanted that blue for once. My riding bud in 90s/2000s ran a SRX and I always loved that thing. But I guess the true colors of Yamaha anniversary are the red/white.....Similar to 40th anniversary.

I hear ya Joe.....

I think cause Ive owned most all black sleds always, and did have some early on Yamahas back in the day with red/wh. I really always wanted that blue for once. My riding bud in 90s/2000s ran a SRX and I always loved that thing. But I guess the true colors of Yamaha anniversary are the red/white.....Similar to 40th anniversary.
Your sled looks so bad #*$&@ now I don't know why you would want it any other way.

Yamaha..... seriously???
In this day and age of checks, balances and technology........

Your sled looks so bad #*$&@ now I don't know why you would want it any other way.
thanks Joe! But we always want what we dont have i guess?

I just ordered a RED "instrument panel" as I found they are rather cheap from Yam...So the tank sides up to the heated seat switch will be red now....easier to keep clean. So if you want a white one let me know..lol

Dan

thanks Joe! But we always want what we dont have i guess?

I just ordered a RED "instrument panel" as I found they are rather cheap from Yam...So the tank sides up to the heated seat switch will be red now....easier to keep clean. So if you want a white one let me know..lol

Dan
Dan I think your sled looks awesome I like the red and white

Yamaha..... seriously???
In this day and age of checks, balances and technology........

It sounded more like dealer error(ordered wrong color) rather then a Yamaha screw up.

I think they have to get those codes correctly entered. Would be alot easier if it just said LE BLUE, or LE RED on order sheets...lol

It sounded more like dealer error(ordered wrong color) rather then a Yamaha screw up.

I think they have to get those codes correctly entered. Would be alot easier if it just said LE BLUE, or LE RED on order sheets...lol
Just wondering Dan, did you get everything Yamaha offered for free on your spring order? Ie: hat and bag??

Just wondering Dan, did you get everything Yamaha offered for free on your spring order? Ie: hat and bag??

Mine came with goggle bag, but I removed it day one, swapped for VENT. Not something I want to hold heat in.

Now my bud Tom(Ontario,CA.) Sends me this pic of cool 50th ballcap, and I was like wow I cant wait to get mine! But I heard since then, that those 50th hats are only for Canadian sled owners, so if that is true I WONT get that nice hat(GRRR) But Tom is working his magic as he does often. haha

I had heard something about a backpack(50th) but never really saw anything in writing.

Below is the sheet of what is supposed to come with the LE/5oth.....

Dan

IMG_0386.JPG

Ask the dealer to install or supply red slide rails to top off the look

Back