• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LTX le suspension setting recommendations ?

Grantzilla54

Hi Guys,
Just picked up a 17 ltx le and was looking for recommended suspension settings for semi aggressive riding
with easier steering effort for the trails? I have the curve xs skis with stud boy 6” carbides and a pre studded track. I weigh around 220 fully geared.

Thanks

Hi Guys,
Just picked up a 17 ltx le and was looking for recommended suspension settings for semi aggressive riding
with easier steering effort for the trails? I have the curve xs skis with stud boy 6” carbides and a pre studded track. I weigh around 220 fully geared.

Thanks

With QS3's ?

Here is my settings. The only thing is it’s really light on steering I may reduce center spring some next season. Sled works outstanding for trail and u can just click to #2 on all of shocks when trails get nasty.

Settings for Sidewinder LTX LE:

Front suspension:

springs all the way loose… just tight enough to contain the spring in place with ski’s off the ground

Compression dampening= 1

Rebound dampening= turn left until it stops, then 8 clicks right (15 clicks is center)

Center/rear spring;

tighten spring until 3/4” of threads show between retainer nut and top of shock

Compression dampening=1

no rebound on center shock

Rear Shock:

torsion spring = 2

Compression dampening = 1

Rebound dampening= turn left until it stops, then 8 clicks right

Coupler blocks removed.

allot depends on your weight...Im 185 with same sled and I run less rebound everywhere and rear torsions on softest and compression on 1... I use a modified racewerx transfer block...

allot depends on your weight...Im 185 with same sled and I run less rebound everywhere and rear torsions on softest and compression on 1... I use a modified racewerx transfer block...

Very true.. it needs less rebound for sure. I am 240 , 6-2 and works great for me. This was just something I was trying on my Viper with QS3's for my Fiance and got luck with the settings for me and her. You have to just get in there and play with the thing. I think most dont understand what does what and have no clue how to get them to ride good. This is a great starting point.

Get some BRP 6.9 skis also .

Back