• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Manitoba TY 2015

Sasquatch

Lifetime Member
Website
www.dptc.com
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Yamaha's
I guess I'll start the thread, its that time again. So ride is Feb 19, 20 and A Sat ride on the 21rst? What say you oh magnificent Bounty Hunter and Stiener?

Snowthrower fixed! Tractor Blade welded back together! Time to move on to the sled!

Work that week CRAP....you guys have fun. We need snow hows the Great white north? Mark

Double J's are in for those dates. Just need the confirmation to book the hotel.
JUST NEED SNOW. Let it snow let it snow let it snow

Work that week CRAP....you guys have fun. We need snow hows the Great white north? Mark
Work shmirk. Just another excuse not to come up to The Great White North.:eek:
How much in advance do you need to book time off?

Hopefully it turns white up here soon. All of last week was above freezing temps. Destroyed most of the snow base we had. Debating on whether or not to cut the grass again. :o|:o|:o|:o|:o|

Work shmirk. Just another excuse not to come up to The Great White North.:eek:
How much in advance do you need to book time off?

Hopefully it turns white up here soon. All of last week was above freezing temps. Destroyed most of the snow base we had. Debating on whether or not to cut the grass again. :o|:o|:o|:o|:o|

I have to schedule real early - July and August dates due soon.

So we all need SNOW.

Well, we are aproaching ty manitoba 2015, 10 years running. There has been some good years and some poor ones in that time but there was always an attempt to keep it going. I am planning to make my best effort to put in am appearance for this occasion. Over the next while I think I will be posting pics from the first ride 2005. ty ride 05 019.JPG
ty ride 05 019.JPG
ty ride 05 214.JPG
ty ride 05 288.JPG

Back