• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Manitoba TY Ride '16 Roll Call

Well got some bad news the other day. Brian informed me that there will be no Belly Stretcher BBQ on Sat. :( Many of their club members have prior commitments that weekend.
I have been hearing good reports about the trails in the Whiteshell and around LDB. :sled1:

After six pages I'm still trying to figure out how many peeps we will have for the Rides each day. We like to warn the restaurants with an aprox. # before we invade them. So far I know this:
Mr Sled plus 3
Yamadoo
Thegrizzley1
Kod Griz
Lil' J
Bountyhunter and CoPilot
Sasquatch
doubleb
ATV PRO #11
srxtwins
Hlmrx1
InRBigness plus 4
provfisherman

WOW.......Now that's a GROUP Of YAMAHA's

Ooooooooooooooooooh this is going too make a very Looooooooooooooong Line

Jeff you might need Binoculars to EVEN SEE ME at the back
:jump:

Is there someplace we should get passed before we arrive?
Depends which border crossing you are coming thru. If heading thru Ontario way there might be something in Rennie.
If you come into Manitoba thru North Dakota there are a few places you could get passes from.
The North Dakota route is a bit longer route for ya all.

Calling for 0C Thursday :confused:
Last years was -38 with chill of -42 when srxtwins and I left to meet day 1. No 4am windshield install this year :jump:

:letsnow:
Unbelievable weather this year compared to last year. Near 0 for the weekend. Sasquatch might break out the speedo.:hide:
And those gas prices!! Almost in half from last year. Just a weird year.

Depends which border crossing you are coming thru. If heading thru Ontario way there might be something in Rennie.
If you come into Manitoba thru North Dakota there are a few places you could get passes from.
The North Dakota route is a bit longer route for ya all.

We are coming thru North Dakota because its a 24hrs boarder crossing.

Unbelievable weather this year compared to last year. Near 0 for the weekend. Sasquatch might break out the speedo.:hide:
And those gas prices!! Almost in half from last year. Just a weird year.
I just sicked myself a lil bit.

Should be a comfy day for all tho!!

I see you are located in Pinawa. Could you do me a big favor and check what time the Golf Course restaurant closes?
I had the times in an email from the owner but can't find it. :o|

They are closed today for the holiday and I cannot remember of the top of my head but 8:00 pm comes to mind. But I will check with them tomorrow and let you know.

Was out in Pinawa today just double checking everything for Wednesday through Sunday and we are a GO.

Had My Crew out Checking Trails Today with all the current data as of late afternoon

Snow Conditions....GREAT
Snow Base.....GREAT
Snow Density.....GREAT
Snow Depth....GOOD & MORE COMING
Trail Conditions.....VERY GOOD
Trail Traffic.....MARGINAL
Wildlife Traffic On Trails.....MINIMAL

"BOUNTY's BANDITS" informs me that they feel a Warm Front Moving In which should arrive by Thursday Morning with Temps at around O Cel & Hovering around that till the end of the weekend. Sure right after last week was just cold enough and this week will be a little tooooooooo warm, butt considering last years Deep Freeze I guess it is what it is.

Thanks Girls for all the Info.....They Know Their Stuff.....Phazer, Viper & Little Nytro, DAM She's Quick

Bounty's Bandits 003.JPG
Bounty's Bandits 004.JPG
Bounty's Bandits 005.JPG

Last edited:
I see you are located in Pinawa. Could you do me a big favor and check what time the Golf Course restaurant closes?
I had the times in an email from the owner but can't find it. :o|

Okay checked it out and the Pinawa club is open 8:00 am til 11:00 pm but the restaurant closes for food service at 9:00 pm.

Steiner the hotel is asking if we want the meal package, I assume not. Is this the case or should I sign up. thanks Mark

Looking forward to seeing you all TOMORROW WOW how can it be. SOunds like will be above freezing for allot of it. !!!!!!!

Back