• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2017-18 Season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I lost my riding buddy but still want to ride. My brother got married last spring and is due to have a baby around Jan 1, 2018. He's banking on having snow around central WI to ride on so he can stay close to home. I want to ride with you guys as I have not been on a TY trip since 2015. Unfortunately, I only have a car and a 1 place enclosed trailer right now and will not haul my sled to the UP with that. I could probably get a truck and use my 2 place open quad trailer if 1 or 2 people would want to go and don't mine the open trailer mess.

A.) Anyone have room and willing to haul me and my sled with them to some TY rides in the UP? My sled is in Elroy, WI but it could be in the Twin Cities(MN) or anywhere in between if that would work out.
B.) Anyone have extra room in their room for 1 guy? I could bring a sleeping bag and crash on the floor if there are no beds.

Obviously I would pitch in for gas and room costs. Let me know if you would be willing to help a guy out.

I lost my riding buddy but still want to ride. My brother got married last spring and is due to have a baby around Jan 1, 2018. He's banking on having snow around central WI to ride on so he can stay close to home. I want to ride with you guys as I have not been on a TY trip since 2015. Unfortunately, I only have a car and a 1 place enclosed trailer right now and will not haul my sled to the UP with that. I could probably get a truck and use my 2 place open quad trailer if 1 or 2 people would want to go and don't mine the open trailer mess.

A.) Anyone have room and willing to haul me and my sled with them to some TY rides in the UP? My sled is in Elroy, WI but it could be in the Twin Cities(MN) or anywhere in between if that would work out.
B.) Anyone have extra room in their room for 1 guy? I could bring a sleeping bag and crash on the floor if there are no beds.

Obviously I would pitch in for gas and room costs. Let me know if you would be willing to help a guy out.

I may be able to help out. I have not nailed down my exact plans for getting to the Feb 1-5 ride but could bring my 4 place enclosed instead of the single place enclosed. Send me a PM and we can see what we can come up with.

I’m in for the fun run this year... Falls on my birthday again this year... took the week off so hitting the western UP early in the week and heading over to celebrate on the crazy 8’s!!!

Can’t wait!!! probably have a spare bed if someone wants to split a room... I’m booking tomorrow:)

My group has fallen apart the last couple years... I’m always looking to ride so I’m sure we might be able to work something out...

I’m in for the fun run this year... Falls on my birthday again this year... took the week off so hitting the western UP early in the week and heading over to celebrate on the crazy 8’s!!!

Can’t wait!!! probably have a spare bed if someone wants to split a room... I’m booking tomorrow:)

My group has fallen apart the last couple years... I’m always looking to ride so I’m sure we might be able to work something out...

I might take you up on the spare bed. Ill let you know if I have a confirmed ride first.

Got the call today and am booked for the Munising Give-Away Ride.

Have 2 open spots on my trailer (enclosed) if anyone needs a ride from Minneapolis or somewhere along the way.

Got the call today and am booked for the Munising Give-Away Ride.

Have 2 open spots on my trailer (enclosed) if anyone needs a ride from Minneapolis or somewhere along the way.

Just an FYI there are a few rooms left for the Munising Last Ride. And they still gave me the special rate today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back