• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Manitoba TY Ride '16 Roll Call

Steiner the hotel is asking if we want the meal package, I assume not. Is this the case or should I sign up. thanks Mark

Looking forward to seeing you all TOMORROW WOW how can it be. SOunds like will be above freezing for allot of it. !!!!!!!
I have been in contact with them about that Meal Package. Its a great package but it won't work well for us seeing that we will not be there for lunch and probaly not for supper.
I will chat with them more about that tomorrow when I get there.

You two meeting up with Mr Sled and his group? Sounds like you should cross paths on the way up.

0*c (32*f) for Thurs and +4*c (39*f) for Friday. Saturday looks warm as well.

Okay checked it out and the Pinawa club is open 8:00 am til 11:00 pm but the restaurant closes for food service at 9:00 pm.

Thanks. We should make it make for supper before 9pm unless someone decides to get us all stuck again. :D
If Bush Sled makes an appearance it may slow us down as well.:moon:

Forecast is looking better today. The chance of rain has been replace by a chance of snow. Temps still just around the freezing mark. Never thot I would be praying for colder temps before a ride.

Heading out today to Pinawa. Will see everyone tomorrow morning. Grab your favorite brand of bottled water and get ready to party hard on the trails. :p :drink::sled1:

Only one more sleep.:jump:

Forecast is looking better today. The chance of rain has been replace by a chance of snow. Temps still just around the freezing mark. Never thot I would be praying for colder temps before a ride.
Heading out today to Pinawa. Will see everyone tomorrow morning. Grab your favorite brand of bottled water and get ready to party hard on the trails. :p :drink::sled1:

Only one more sleep.:jump:

WHO SLEEPS........Lets RIDE :sled1::letsnow::sled2:

To all Our TY Ride Travelers.......HAVE A SAFE TRIP...See you guys Tonight:Rockon:

Bring Your Cameras & Your Smiles....Should Be FUN AS ALWAYS:confused:

BTW........HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM; 480 Plus SMILING SMILES OF FUN

Everyone was Glad To Finally Meet You,Hope you and Stephanie had a Great Time here and COME BACK Soon as We Would Love To Have You Back;)!;)!;)!;)!

What an awesome time in Manitoba. It was nice to be able to spend my bday with all of you. All of you were wonderful and a delight to talk with. I sure missed you guys and will not miss any more MB rides in the future.

Thanks to all I met on the ride and thanks to our leader for keeping everyone safe! I had a lot of fun and glad I made the 12 hour trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also like to thank Steiner and Bounty Hunter for the great organization and route planning. I live here and got to see lots of places I had yet to go to. Patti, Garrett and I got to meet all you great people share some fun stories and see all your great rides. We learned a few things on the ride: 1) Patti needs a Yamaha to replace the Ski Doo and Garrett can do some pretty amazing things on a 20 year old Arctic Cat if you turn your back for a few minutes. :)

Thank you also to Tom for running a great site that encourages cooperation and eliminates the "Fan Boy" mentality.

I am looking forward already for next year.

Was a fantastic day of riding with you guys!! I will plan better next year to be able to enjoy all three days and a couple after ride bubblies. Thanks Steiner for lead and great routes and bounty and the boys for setting it up!!Glad to hear our crew got home safe and sound!! Qudos to those who made the loooong trip ;)!;)!;)!;)!

Another great ride and great time hanging with my TY friends. Awesome that Yamadoo and the grizzley1 made the journey out once again.
Was a great to meet and ride with Mr Sled, Frank the Tank, Turtle and Muffin. Thanks for traveling over 12 hours one way and making this year's ride a fantastic memory.
We had the largest group that I have seen since joining the rides in 2012. 18 sleds. I think we overwhelmed the restaurants, gas stops and the other riders that we met throughout the trails.
Although the trails and weather were not ideal we still managed to get thru all three days without a major incident. There was a minor ski infraction and some sleds may need new sliders.
I also heard that Bush Sled was sighted and actually caught on camera several times. Hopefully someone will post pics to confirm the sightings.
A big thank you to our evening entertainment crew. The evenings would not be the same without Sasquatch's stories and Lil' J's infectious laugh.
Thanks to all that came out and helped make this year's ride another positive experience and reflection on what TY is all about.

I would also like to thank Steiner and Bounty Hunter for the great organization and route planning. I live here and got to see lots of places I had yet to go to. Patti, Garrett and I got to meet all you great people share some fun stories and see all your great rides. We learned a few things on the ride: 1) Patti needs a Yamaha to replace the Ski Doo and Garrett can do some pretty amazing things on a 20 year old Arctic Cat if you turn your back for a few minutes. :)

Thank you also to Tom for running a great site that encourages cooperation and eliminates the "Fan Boy" mentality.

I am looking forward already for next year.

Thanks for coming out. Was nice meeting you, your wife and son.
BTW Garrett has been awarded a handle by the TY crew. He shall now be known to us by the handle of Fumes.

Well another "Manitoba TY Ride" has come and gone and is in the books, many happy faces will attest to that it was a fun two days for some and three for others. We are truly blessed to always have sooooooooooo many wonderful people attend our ride as some are new first timer's, as others are returned veterans who keep coming back to ride a few days with us. It's such a pleasure and a privilege to have such quality people travel countless hours from abroad to join us for a few days of riding, it means a lot to us to have you here enjoying yourself.

Having 18 Sleds cruising the trails was Pretty Sweet as it's been a while since we hosted that many riders, it's a handful at times but always worth the effort when we see Happy Faces with lots of stories to share at lunch & dinner. Considering we had less than our usual amount of snow, we had to deal with Freezing Rain/Sleet, a Broken Groomer, a few Bald Spots & Marginal Snow in some spots on our route. Overall the Trails Were Fabulous and the Scenic View's were worth the brief stop too admire and take in.

Plans for the 2017 Manitoba TY Ride is already in the makings, with a few new places to ride and enjoy the groomed twisty trails and a outside/inside Bar-Q weather permitting. The Pinawa Hotel will once again be home for three days as we will launch from there every morning, as well as the dates will be the third week in February Thursday, Friday & Saturday.

Once again a Huge Thank You to all those who were able to join us this year and make our 2016 Manitoba TY Ride a very memorable one filled with Laughter, Smiling Faces, Pictures & Memories that last a lifetime. Whether you are CDN or American, Travel from one Coast or Another and from a State or a Province we all Share Something We Are Very Passionate About Together. This My Friends is what a TY Ride is All About......SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!! :Rockon:

I also heard that Bush Sled was sighted and actually caught on camera several times.
I'm not too about the Bush ... But watch out for those rocks! Those things will reach out and bite you! ;)o_O

Back