• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Manitoba TY Ride 2017

It was good to meet up with you guys! Glad to have gotten a ride in this weekend; trails are going to take a beating with the temps this week. Too bad about Don's chaincase. I'm pretty sure that sled hates him. I took one pic on the way up:
IMG_7506.jpeg

It was good to meet up with you guys! Glad to have gotten a ride in this weekend; trails are going to take a beating with the temps this week. Too bad about Don's chaincase. I'm pretty sure that sled hates him. I took one pic on the way up:
View attachment 126746
Nice seeing you enjoying that new sidewinder Jim. Boy! Does that nice shiny sled make that shack look rough. I see another thing being added to the list of things that need doing for next season.

It was good to meet up with you guys! Glad to have gotten a ride in this weekend; trails are going to take a beating with the temps this week. Too bad about Don's chaincase. I'm pretty sure that sled hates him.
Sharp lookin' sled.
It was nice to finally put a face to the name. Larry has talked a lot about you when we were working on his turbo.

Man I so wanted to go. Planned to, then when cancelled, invited guests out to the lake and did not have enough sleds to bail on them to ride. :(. Next year Patti and I will be there.

Sorry I missed out... but when you are a bad boy, you get punished. My life story.. Glad it went well and you were all safe.

Not to worry buddy. We will ride with you again. Maybe next year I can convince a group to come down your way for a TY Ride.

Not to worry buddy. We will ride with you again. Maybe next year I can convince a group to come down your way for a TY Ride.

That would be great!!! We would love to have you on any rides but I will work on getting back there as soon as I can.

Back