• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

max voltage question

FLYBYU

VIP Member
Since i'm only going to be running about 15lbs. My max voltage should only be set to around 3.35? Am i reading that chart correctly

3.5 is about 16.5 lbs and is between 85 and 90 percent. according to the excell worksheet. correct me if i'm reading it wrong

you have to account for boost spikes, so you will need a little room for error. If you dont run the voltage abit higher you will run lean on your map if that happenes. try and run your voltage so your 15lbs is in the 80% so its easy to go to the map to adjust. I want to run 15 and i seam to spike at 18-19 in a matter of 20 ft. I run my volts at 3.8

What do you run your low volts at? I am curious. I talked to mitch and was understanding him trying to clean up the bottum end a bit by using 2 collumns for vaccum 0-10 and 11-20. I tried this the last few weekends and had it pretty good with a 1.65 volts

Back