• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mbarclay's Warrior...DONE!!!

Had my dad send me a pic of the seat I can't wait to get home I'll get some better pics then

7dae4e7e.jpg

Looks nice man evens out all the yellow.

Side question what did you do for the rear crossover tube did you have to mod it or the exhaust bucket at all for the 144 track to not hit it when fully compressed?

kinger said:
Looks nice man evens out all the yellow.

Side question what did you do for the rear crossover tube did you have to mod it or the exhaust bucket at all for the 144 track to not hit it when fully compressed?

thanks man

wish I knew the awnser to your question I still have the stock 136" track im planning on putting a 144 and a rear cooler on next summer so I guess I'll find out then

Got the exhaust end caps, tail light and rear trim all put back on, installed the ulmer clutch kit and I got the rest of the backers I needed for the studs so I finished putting those on yesterday. Going to put the 13mm sway bar and work on getting the chain and top gear swapped today. Then clean the carbs and jet/sync. I am really close to being done with this project. Gotta go over all the bolts make sure everything is good, get the yamaheater, hook up the battery fresh gas and its going to be go time. Cant wait to get snow to try it out ;)!

The seat is a perfect match, great idea

Its pretty much done finally all I have left to do is jet/sync the carbs, get a yamaheater and wait for a little snow so I can go test it out and see if I have to mess with the clutching. I still might add a temp gauge and mountain strap but anyways heres some "finished" pics, you dont see many RX's modded or at least I havent.

083.jpg

078.jpg

079.jpg

080.jpg

081.jpg

082.jpg

Took it for a ride across the field today and man this thing rips come out of the hole like a monster with that 21 tooth gear and the weight transfer from the expert x

ready to ride saturday :Rockon: anyone beleive the warrior is the fastest one in the pic? but the other 2 are stock so ill be in trouble if they mod lol

:4STroke:

216.jpg

Back