• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mbarclay's Warrior...DONE!!!

Gone Blue said:
Were is the yellow striped seat? G.B.

Hopefully I'll have it back next week, I had the whole thing recovered since there was a couple holes and one starting at the point above the tail light.

I got the skid mounted and yellow ski loops on though :Rockon:

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

Sweet, the sled is looking killer. The yellow "A" arms really pop. Cant wait to see it with the yellow stripe seat. G.B.

Nick1945 said:
You're going to take off the old rear skid mount brackets, aren't you ?

Of course, if I didnt they would rub on the track anyways not to mention they would look stupid. I just havent got that far yet lol

I got the suspension back in and adjusted and the studs all in today well most of them I was missing 39 backers and support washers somehow :o| the studs are there though lol Im starting to get excited this thing is almost comnplete. They tell me the seat will be done next week, hopefully thats true its been 3 weeks now I know that is going to really make the sled complete.

Mack Studs
049.jpg

048.jpg

Expert X
050.jpg

051.jpg

052.jpg

053.jpg

Great result mbarclay. I think you're settin up your sled for drag racing.... now your secret is out of the sack lOL

rxrider said:
Great result mbarclay. I think you're settin up your sled for drag racing.... now your secret is out of the sack lOL

haha wont be ready for drag racing until theres a little boost under the hood but thats gonna have to wait until next year. Not going to go all out with a turbo just a rear mount all I really want is like 200-250hp just a really fast trail sled ;)!

It should be fairly quick for this year without boost with the K&N's,Ulmer clutch kit, 21 tooth gear and 162 studs shouldnt it?

Yeah corner to corner with traction it will rock.
Boost for next year :) you're gonna love your sled even more when that time comes. Have a great riding season mc

So my seat is done and at home and I won't be home from work for 5 days god this sucks I want to see that seat lol I'll post some pics of it when I get home saturday

timebomb said:
looking good, how is the attak coming?

The attak should be done next week, I have 8 days off and im planning on putting it all back together for my dad. He bought a fox mega float for the rear, fox floats up front beefup kit blue and a arms blue, and painted the exhaust covers black with blue yamaha stickers, oh blue boogie wheels too I think that's it that's all he's gonna do he said it's perfect. I'll post some pics when it's done.

Back