• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MCX problems on my APEX

Darko said:
Darko, any ideas?

I thinking for ya dude, trust me. I dont want anyone to be unhappy with there sled, let alone fellow Apex owner (other than Boost it, he can ride the pine for all i care).

Climbmax's suggestions are exactly where i would start. Its so tough to try and list all the different posibilities it may be. And without seeing it, or riding it i find it tough to diagnos.

Im going to forward your list of symptoms in your first post to 2 friends of mine, there very good with the turbo's on the Yami's, they've road them for 3 years and installed plenty.

Thanks man, appreciate the help.

Boost it,
I understand your frustration, I do. Just forked over hard earned $ (a lot of it) for a great sled made even better by the best turbo system on the market. All I know is what Darko says is true. He has friends and so do I who have 0 problems with them from install on. So I am not sure what to do for either of us. I can tell you that Climbmax (do you know who this is) and Darko both know their stuff when it comes to this system. I personally have been helped by many forum users on here and elsewhere and I don't think I would want a reputation of doggin' the users trying to help you. This kind of stuff will kill the validity of my thread and poof.......no more help. And yes, Brandon has my sled.

I was there this weekend, at brandons,
he was working on your sled as i was there asking him what was wrong with mine.
He was confused.
he asked me what i know .
I told him i was talking to Mark Leipheimer Butte MT.
He was going to call PG YAMAHA to address the problem.
waiting for info.

Called them and got nowhere with the problem. Checked all the suggestions they gave. Now he has a call into a Yamaha guru. Waiting.....

COOL , I just want to get my two sleds working !
You and I have the same problem .

bigbull said:
Sorry, who is badmouthing? I must have missed that?
OK, back to the thread...............constructive stuff please. Thanks Climbmax for the help. Remapped today, changed ECU on the Apex for another one. Darko, any ideas?

Check if ventline from gastank is obstructed,it happened to me twice.
First time I almost tore the sled apart,second time I noticed it at once.

Back