• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MCXpress 270 Issue

Is it a delay in fuel getting injected, or are you just experiencing a lag in the AFR reading? Like due to a momentary slight misfire passing unburned air?

It is not normal.

MCX use Bosch fuel pumps.

Do you run a Fuel Pressure Regulator from MCX?

Do you still run the stock fuel pump inside the tank?

I am running an MSD fuel pump & Apex regulator with the sensing line going to the inner cooler. Stock fuel pump has been removed and fuel pump is mounted beside the battery as low as it can be mounted on the stock battery mount. When I did a fuel pressure it was 44 psi at idle, just wondering if it is changing? Ill be installing a data logger soon and it will measure fuel pressure so I'll tell if its changing.

Also what model of Bosch fuel pump are they using, I might look for a replacement just incase.

I try to keep my A/F 11.8 - 12 max at WOT. It just when I hit it hard A/F spikes over 13 then settles down to 12 or less. Its like there is a delay before the fuel gets injected. Just wondering if this is normal?

I know this is an old post but and I have never been successful in removing the delay at 5K RPM (Gen 3 MCX Fuel box) when stabbing the throttle. According to my log this occurs exactly when vacuum transitions to building pressure . Have you been able to remedy the issue using Gen 3 controller?

Attachments

• MCX270NytroLog.PNG
    MCX270NytroLog.PNG
    37.2 KB · Views: 80

Back