• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MI Snowcheck prices??

billbies said:
I have seen some posts within other posts
Does anyone have any prices for MI dealers with snow check pricing?

Don't know, but call Pat's Yamaha and see what they say.

Snow checked price with everything otd for a '15 xtx se is 12,400. Shawmutt does have 1 viper left that's a '14 an it's blue an white

price

I have called several.
Peacocks in baldwin
Shawmutt in GR
C and C in brighton
Babbits in Norton Shores

So far babbits has best price on a 2015 RTX SE OTD 12,200 with $100 store gift card included.

price

I have called several.
Peacocks in baldwin
Shawmutt in GR
C and C in brighton
Babbits in Norton Shores

So far babbits has best price on a 2015 RTX SE OTD 12,200 with $100 store gift card included.

price

I have called several.
Peacocks in baldwin
Shawmutt in GR
C and C in brighton
Babbits in Norton Shores

Just called shawmut and Talked to Bill A
he's definatley a yamaha guy talked to him for a while and very knowledgeable and they want our business. Heres pricing he gave me

RTX LE Blue/White $13096
RTX LE Blue/Orange $12890
RTX SE $12120
LTX LE $12647
LTX SE $12374
LTX DX $11758
RTX DX $11612
XTX SE $12400
XTX LE $12576

He does not know I am posting these but did say that to mention you are on TY and would give you the same pricing Shawmuts #6164535467 and they have been in business for 50 years this year. He asked why I wanted pricing on all the different models and said I had friends looking at all the other ones HAHA!

Bill a is great guy to deal with!! When I did my deal yesterday we were talkin how motivated he an Shawmutt are about beating everyone's prices. He is a true Yamaha guy an races for them for many many years. Give him a call an get your viper!! Lol

Price

If Bill wants my business I'd suggest he beat my best price by more than $13. LOL

It's one thing to buy a sled at the deepest discount, it's another to trust a dealer to provide excellent customer service and be reliable in performing any service.

At the moment I'm not loyal to one dealership vs. another as they all seem a bit poor after you make the purchase IMO.

Does he need to beat the price by more than $13? You say you want service during and after the sale. Hes a snowmobiler and a Yammi guy at that. And the price is $80 different than what you posted. I know hes treated me right and looks like he has treated others right and WANTS our business instead of shying away

When i spoke with bill yesterday he said Nelson's prices were like 5 bucks cheaper.. Whoa!! No big he will beat it!if your looking for great customer service while buying or having your sled in for service these are the guys! I know everyone always says that but they always go above an beyond to make sure the customer is happy. Scott, justin, an Brian are kick #*$&@ parts guys an make sure you always get the right part an a great deal. We have bought all out toys from Shawmutt an will continue to do so. I would highly suggest them an feel free if need be to say I sent you. Ok rants over haha

Back