• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mirrors and placement.....

with the mount that steiner uses, you have to slide the master cylinder in on the bars to get room for the clamp and the same on the throttle side. rode for a few seasons that way but was bothering my hands and making my carpel tunnel flare up more. switched to the mounts i posted and my hands felt better.
It will mount over the rubber on the bar ends? Or does it mount on the inside of the controls? Will Fuzion guards mount up? Your link doesnt mention Fuzion...

Last edited:

where it goes around the bars is a 2 peice clamp that you bolt together. nothing mounts to the bar ends.

i just put the fusion ones on the 11 that the gf rides. i had to do some file work on the spacers but i got it together and it looks good.

where it goes around the bars is a 2 peice clamp that you bolt together. nothing mounts to the bar ends.

i just put the fusion ones on the 11 that the gf rides. i had to do some file work on the spacers but i got it together and it looks good.
Let me rephrase, does the mount attach to the grips or on the inside of each control, brake/throttle?
Thanks for your help...

What ever mirror system you get don't expect too much. I have the hand/wrist mirror and my hand guard mirrors. During the day time its hard to see anyone in them. Spend more time searching for an image in the mirror than just plain turning my head to look back.
They work great at night tho.

the ones i use attach in past the master cyl and throttle block. nothing needs to move at all.

What ever mirror system you get don't expect too much. I have the hand/wrist mirror and my hand guard mirrors. During the day time its hard to see anyone in them. Spend more time searching for an image in the mirror than just plain turning my head to look back.
They work great at night tho.
As long as I can see a headlight it's all good. I can't turn around and look, my neck will complain....

Not sure if this is factory or aftermarket but it should work
Screenshot 2023-01-25 095354.jpg

Back