• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MN riders...come in and post.

Super Sled said:
Mazz said:
Esko Mn here, just south of Duluth.

Hey Mazz, I actually work in Carlton at the Courthouse. Probably drive by you coming to work every day down 61, lol!

Mazz if your name is your nick name from highschool. Im pretty sure i know you. Do you work for MN power?

Super My uncle used to be court admin, Bruce Ahlgren. Im sure if you worked there you crossed paths a few times haha. What a Small world. even on the internet machine lol

Taylors Falls, MN here. The only snow on the ground around here right now is man made (Wild Mountain ski Resort has a couple of runs open). Supposed to be 40F tomorrow ... sure hope it cools down soon.

OVR4D said:
Taylors Falls, MN here. The only snow on the ground around here right now is man made (Wild Mountain ski Resort has a couple of runs open). Supposed to be 40F tomorrow ... sure hope it cools down soon.

TF huh? I bet we've crossed on the trails many-a-times

I bet we've crossed on the trails many-a-times

No doubt. I usually ride the Wild River trail from Scandia to Sunrise, where I'll cross the St. Croix and ride up to Grantsburg and back.

Another small world, you Duluth area guys may have bought parts from my Son. His name is Jace he used to be the Parts Manager at RJ's.
For those that want to ride the North Shore Area let me know we can meet up at my place. I'm 18 miles north of the Hwy 2 Parking lot off the Yukon Trail.

Haha, I'm in RJ's all the time! I usually talk to a kid named Tony back in parts though. My family has bought many sleds from them over the years.

Good deal looks like we have quite a few MN'ers in here to set up a nice ride, now if Mother Nature would stop the Co^& tease and just give us what we want we could all get some miles in on our ride....

And this will not be just a Nytro ride, its open to anyone with a snowmobile that runs...lol I cant discriminate when my future wifey rides a skidoo rev xp 600ace and SHE bought me the nytro as a gift!

Ill have the dates figured out today and will post them for everyone to schedule!

Back