• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

model 2009 what you expect ?

Power steering like on the Grizzly 700 will only add a few pounds and from all the reviews I've read about it everyone loves the EPS on it and it makes a big difference. Wouldnt surprise me at all to see it in 09.

The Apex is much better looking than the FX Nytro so I would hate to see them get ride of the body style. We are going to see a change, but I think Yamaha is going to just give us more choices. They would be stupid to get rid of the sled.

I wish and I'm only wishing look at the supercharger that Yamaha has in there jet ski 1800cc supercharger. Even if the cc was smaller the whole idea that they have the supercharger tech. and the best 4 stroke motors get ya thinking. Maybe something in the 185-200 hp range, that would work for me.

The handle bar warmers have to be fixed. I buy a 10,000 sled and my hands get cold on my vacation. That should not happen, my fathers 05 rx-warrior will burn your hands off. My 06 Attak sucks, always on high and just enough to keep my hands from freezing.

I would like to see the 130hp fuel injected motor in a Apex LTX chassis, under a 136 inch skid. That would be a cool sled and it would be in my garage.

I agree, i hope the Apex is around for another year or two, because i just spend a crap load of money on my Apex and i hate to be out-dated already lol. I think the Apex looks far better then the Nytro, it may not be as light, but it looks better, sounds better i think, and is faster on the lake. As far as power steering, i can see that happening. If they put powersteering in the sled like others have said, it would feel way lighter when driving down tight trails. The power-steering is unreal on the 700 Grizzly. You don't really notice it going in a straight line going fast but when you crusing down a windy road you can really notice the difference making it feel way lighter. I can see this happening, if they did it would just show how creative and advanced in technology yamaha really is.

They definitely wont replace the apex with a nytro with the 150FI in it. They will keep a cruising style chassis like the DBII for their 150 or whatever their biggest engine is next year. They realize that a good portion of riders dont like the extreme ditch banging style chassis.

I would like a version of the Apex in some way shape or form, have a smaller motor with supercharger. Paying insurance on a 1000 can be pricey for many. A belt or gear driven supercharger would produce less heat than a turbo, and most likely have less reliability issues, and still make awesome power. The OEM's can definately learn from the aftermarket.

I agree with keeping the Apex sleds, but they need to drop some lbs!

I love my Attak, but 30-40 lbs off would be very nice!

Gain performance & mpg too!

BR

Back