• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

modified exhaust violation Bracebridge , Ont

Re: BRACEBRIDGE EXHAUST VIOLATION UPDATE, I WON !!!!!!!!

wkeggenhoff said:
Was in court last Wed.
Charging stop patrol officer never showed so prosicuter withdrew ticket because of lack of evidence on Crowns side.
Spoke with Judge and said that I would like to get a ruling on eveidence I had provided (250 pages)
He said it is first time in 21 years on bench he has seen this charge 18(2) of snowmobile act come before .
Prosicutor looked info over quickly and agreed with me that I was charged incorrectly.
Judge asked me to leave him all the info that I had researched. Left him my contact info as well.
He said he would like to review it for himself.
He agreed as well as prosicutor that they charge 100 people and hope 99 pay fine with out questioning

My advise, fight these tickets and let's not let them get away with this crap.

As a final note : Although the Township of Muskoka did not get any $110 from me on for my sled ticket they did ding me $10 for parking fine when the meter ran out while I was in court. LOL

Cheers

Greggie I will be waiting for my $100. I do take Paypal

What kind of information did you have, so we can use next time if it happens to one of us.

bump. This needs to be a stcky to circulate more. Get educated. Stop the BS.

Back