• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Modular helmet

Here's another vote for the original style Ski-Doo Modular. Shield has never fogged up.

I had the original Doo Mod helmet for 3- years, worked very well, but as said before it can be a cold bugger in sub-zero temps. I switched to the new Bvs2 last season, no regrets and would not even consider the original for a switch back helmet. The vision is awesome, no perifial impairment at all. In fact on plus 30 days when I wear my HJC Moto styled helmet with goggles, I have a hard time adjusting to the side vision being so limited.

Well today I took the advise being heard most often here and bought a ski-doo modular in dark blue to match my new apex. Got a good price on an 05 leftover too since sled season has not yet arrived. This is the first Bombardier product I have had in about 30 yrs - so well see this winter. I didn't buy an e-shield as everyone says this modular helmets are so good you don't need the heated shield.

I have a 2nd design modular not the bvs but modular I will sell it for $250.00 firm with e-shield i wore this helmet twice and am a none smoker and cleaned with bleach after second time I do not like mask on my face helmet never fogged and the air does not get in this helmet i put some small foam around the shield to close up gaps its warm and works great still have box and papers I paid over $550.00 new 2 years ago if anyone is interested

Back