• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

More pics

Great pics ,thanks.. I see we still have to remove the battry box to get to the filter,sure wish they could of relocated the filter with some kind of extention to change w/out removing box,oh well they did so many good things,i guess this should not be an issue for me,but it still remains something i want to do myself,and i remember removing my old one on the 03 rx1,sort of a pain in the butt,lol.. we just got home from Rd.Island and i was looking for a dealer to check out...Maybe one of the 06 apex??? no dealer that i could find in Newport at least... so keep the pics coming guys,great job. :rocks:

Bob Quale said:
jmahler

I have gone to Conn power sport in the past and been very hapy. How do the guys in Hartford compare price wise?

Also, I see you ordered a GT. Why the GT over the Attack?

I have allways riden a short track my self, but there has been a lot of positive talk about the Attack.

Thanks Bob

For me it comes down to where I ride the most. The majority of my time is spent in Vermont where the trail isn't wide like Canada or Northern Maine. I also spend 2 weeks a year in Northern Maine where it would be cool to have an Attak to ride up there. Anyone up there with an Attak want to try a GT in the trails?
The other reason is that we all have 10 foot clam shell trailers and would need to upgrade to a 12 foot.

As far as a dealer, it's not about the price but the service they provide and the availably of parts. To me it’s when you give them your sled on Monday and they have always had it ready for the following weekend. With only a few months to ride every one counts! It comes down to the expectations set between you and the dealer. You can’t be afraid to speak up and let them know what you expect from them including the discounts but it sounds like your all set with your dealer

-J

Back