• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mr Sled stikes again

Silverbullet

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Great idea Mr Sled :lol: I've ordered some stuff online from these guys and they are the best, Always going the extra mile 8) 8)

I agree.
This past winter I ordered a mirrored visor for my Sno Force II helmet from them. After about a week, my visor hadnt arrived yet, so I emailed them and asked them what was going on with my order.
Later that same night they called me at home and explained to me the entire story about how the company that makes the faceshields makes them both for Yamaha and Doo. Apparently, there had been a lot of problems with the orders getting mixed up and people who wanted Yamaha shields were getting Doo ones and vice versa.
They told me that they would do their best to get a mirrored shield for my helmet to me as soon as possible and whatdaya know, about 3 days later I got home from work and found a box from Port Yamaha sitting on my back porch.
Cant go wrong with Port.
Cap'n

SPEEDFREEK said:
Ive delt with Kevin over ther , very knowledgeable,friendly. bought updates for my 03 RX-1, and several shirts and other items
Ditto - Kevin is great. Helped me with 03 updates and various parts that I needed when long-tracking my RX-1M.

Back