• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mtx suspension adjusting

Bladez

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Viper XTX LE MPI turbo, Ulmer racing clutch kit, MPI loud muffler
Hello all, I tried looking up how you adjust your suspension with the factory coil overs. I noticed they springs are maxed out from the dealer. Was wondering if that's how they are supposed to be from the front to the middle shocks? Looked up some videos on how to adjust it front to back and doesnt seem to work. Right now I have all 3 springs backed off 1/4 of the way.
I am 240 lb rider so would be nice to get some feedback on how you guys have hours adjustes. I have the 153 mtx and I mainly prairie ride (crossover) thanks!

Hello all, I tried looking up how you adjust your suspension with the factory coil overs. I noticed they springs are maxed out from the dealer. Was wondering if that's how they are supposed to be from the front to the middle shocks? Looked up some videos on how to adjust it front to back and doesnt seem to work. Right now I have all 3 springs backed off 1/4 of the way.
I am 240 lb rider so would be nice to get some feedback on how you guys have hours adjustes. I have the 153 mtx and I mainly prairie ride (crossover) thanks!

I have a 18 MTX Se 162, its got the fox foats on the front, 95psi, Front skid shock I replaced with the Zbroz spring for 240+lbs it has two turns on it, running 160 psi in my rear shock, Handles perfectly, I'm 240lbs without gear.

I just did some weighing and adjusting of the sled to setup the suspension.

Checkout this vid:

Back