• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Music

arteeex said:
But don't you miss the sound of birds and the wind in the trees if you're listening to music while you ride?

I've never seen many birds out snowmobiling. The only wind I hear is wisteling past my helmut. I don't like to stop much when trail riding. I did have a picture of two Canada Jays...Moose birds eating chips out of my hand but they were on my buddy's camera.

I've driven some of the trails I ride in the summer and you hardly recognize the trail when your going so slow on an ATV.

I do need to get some music going in my helmut. I like this post! Gives me some ideas.

I got the HS24 setup. I used to use a set of my noise-canceling in-ear types in my helmet before these, but they seal out noise so well you can't hear your friends when you stop. Everybody was yelling at each other, sounded like a bunch of deaf old men... ha ha! Also tried earbuds but found that occasionally they would work their way into an uncomfortable position and the only way to fix it was to take the helmet off- a hassle. These have proven the most convenient for me, but to each his own...

gems4sale said:
Yea I ordered a couple sets as well. It will be neat to listen to music. I've never had an Ipod before. Maybe my Blackberry will work with these?

I was just thinking the same thing. I have the pearl with a 8GB card in it.

Anyone know if the HS24 will plug into a blackberry?

Back