• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My 08 Nytro build for the 09/10 season pics to follow

Left wet foot pic

09 clutch flashing for left wet foot syndrom, and a mod pic

Attachments

• 41.JPG
    41.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 40.JPG
    40.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 42.JPG
    42.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 121

[qiotee="skyboz"]What kind of helix is that on your secondary? Is that a roller?[/quote]I am running the Hauk clutch set up on it. I can get more information for you later. Hard typing from the phone

?

Easy Rider said:
You should run nitrous on that bad boy, you're already set up with the Power Commander, it would be plug and play! :nos

I thought about it for the lake now and again. Some people were saying the engine would be a little stressed being stroked and all. What do you guys think?

:nos

New arctic FX graphics

Got rid of the Superman, and went with the Artctic FX Team Graphics from Jordan. Here are some Pic's. Pretty easy to install, and a great pirce/value for the Quality. Thanks for all of the suggestions with a vendor, and graphic pick guys
:rocks:

Attachments

• 47.JPG
    47.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 48.JPG
    48.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 51.JPG
    51.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 52.JPG
    52.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 53.JPG
    53.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 54.JPG
    54.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 85
Why not do a super charger than doing all the engine work. Wouldn't that be a better bang for the buck?

Dustin

Well, no matter what I would of done the work I did in the begining even if I did a supercharger or turbo. The silencer, exhaust, clutching, gearing, programmer etc. The Boost option was about twice the cost as the stroker. I only paid around $3,500 for the engine work, and I had them make it capable of still handling boost if I feel I need more power later. I compared the power to dollars ratio that was left in my wallet at the time, after all of the other work ;)!

On another note,I did find out though that I also had to add another heat exchnanger. The changes made the sled overheat very quick when it was about 32 degrees out.

Re: New arctic FX graphics

Superman said:
sheetwright said:
Got rid of the Superman, and went with the Artctic FX Team Graphics from Jordan.
This is good news as my legal team team was about to drop the hammer on your @$$. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now that is funny! :jump:

HERE IS TO THE START OF THIS YEARS SUMMER WORK!

Here are some starting pics of changes, and mod's that are begining again on my 08 RTX.

1) New extended custom dash with boost gauge ;)! , Dynojet Wideband gauge, and Dynojet LCD control touch screen.

2) Just got in my stage two MPI supercharger kit

3) Added Brtech screens to the hood. Waiting for SLP fresh air inatkes. Wanted more air for internal intake on blower.

4) Just received my MPI track extension's. Changing sled to 136" from 121" for extra bite, and control

5) Working on custom tunnel extension for longer track. Needed to adapt to existing LED light setup under the sled, and the tray on the tunnel protectors. So we are building it custom in my shop.

6) New 136" 1-1/4" Ripsaw showing up next week. Putting 1.450 studs with dual blue backers.

7) Just got in new Meth kit to go with MPI boost. No need for carrying high octane fuel in the woods anymore. Thinking of getting fuel caddies to help carry a little washer fluid, and heat ;)!

8) Took off old blue skid plate and sold it, and replaced it with a white one.

9) Added the Yamaha blue sport bumper on the rear.

10) New Yoshimora RS-3 exhaust

Here are some pics of the start of this summers work. Will post progress as it goes

Attachments

• next stage.jpg
    next stage.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 83
  • next stage2.jpg
    next stage2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 85
  • next stage3.jpg
    next stage3.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 83
  • next stage4.jpg
    next stage4.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 79
  • next stage5.jpg
    next stage5.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 91
  • next stage6.jpg
    next stage6.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 81
  • sma-8glrr-bu-gp-500.jpg
    sma-8glrr-bu-gp-500.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 80
Here are some from my exhaust thread, Which show th new bumper also.

Attachments

• yosh1.jpg
    yosh1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 79
  • yosh2.jpg
    yosh2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 77
  • yosh5.jpg
    yosh5.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 76

Back