• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My 2014 SR Viper MCX 270 project sled

As for clutching what was in it is the go to clutching for the mountains 8bu are a very good weight fully loaded with the blue brown blue. And the shockwave is fully adjustable but most guys are running it at 47 deg. It is a straight cut ramp but is adjustable from 43-50 something deg and also most people are running the purple epi cat spring in their secondary. If I were you I would just crank up the shockwave helix and go for a rip it should bring your revs down.

I haven't been so interested in reading since that one book I ever read! I've had all of these issues myself and I'm glad you're getting rid of them. Believe me you will love this machine when everything is right.
I'm installing a new clutch kit for next season to improve performance a little bit. But I love mine through the roof the way it is today. How is your progress so far?

Back