• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My Apex GT Projector Headlight Retrofit (HID enabled)

Skid plate on, Lake Effect riser on, Center of hood painted black, etc. A-Arms are no longer maroon as of now. never liked that color but got the sled for a steal.

First of all very nice build. I'm going that route with mine. Just ordered the projectors..what or witch hid's do I need to get.?? Are they h1 or h4? Could you send me on the right track?? So mankind on eBay Cheers

I did this mod...love it .the only thing is the inside of the lights seem to fog up when I take the sled from warm garage to outside. I'm not sure if it's because the light is not sealed right!?? hmm

I just want to say to the original poster THANK YOU!!! I did this project years ago to my sled and it is still working great and the lights on my sled are still the brightest out there. I bought a new sidewinder this year and it comes with LED lights this upgrade is still brighter!!!

Back