• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My Nytro MTX 90% complete

LarsTh said:
Iam 6.4, will it fit for a tall man ?

With the Risers, I'm sure it would work great for you. And if not, you could always purchase a larger block, but then you would need brake line and throttle cable extensions.

Tookes said:
SilentSno, did you put prefilter screen(mesh) on the holes up near the top of the headlight?

I did not, the stock hood doesn't have any either. We'll have to see if that starts to be a problem when riding.

How much higher are the bars now that you put the powermadd block on compared to the stock bars?

Saskaboy said:
How much higher are the bars now that you put the powermadd block on compared to the stock bars?

I'd probably guesstimate about 2.5" to 3" higher and about the same moved forward.

But remember these are pivot risers, so since I moved my forward, that does create more height with the same 6" block.

I agree with SilentSno!

The pivot + the 6 inch riser gives you 2 inches more in length!
But by moving forward the riser, you gain near 3 inches in height over stock!

And it looks much better!

SilentSno, I noticed that you place you throttle cable through the middle of the riser.
I placed mine in front of it instead!

Errol

I'm curious with the pivot riser.......since it is becoming mis-aligned with the steering shaft, does it change the way the steering feels dramatically? It looks like the handlebars will now rotate around the steering shaft rather than around the axis of the steering shaft (does that make sense, the way I explained it?)

Butta said:
I'm curious with the pivot riser.......since it is becoming mis-aligned with the steering shaft, does it change the way the steering feels dramatically? It looks like the handlebars will now rotate around the steering shaft rather than around the axis of the steering shaft (does that make sense, the way I explained it?)

It can if you push the pivot too far foward, but since its easily adjustable you can change it for your preference. Its why mine isn't straight up in the air vertical, its slightly towards me when I'm riding on the sled.

I'm going to need to do something like this. I've never used a pivot risr before. On my M7, where the bars met the steering post was really low, I don't know how many times I would land funny after doing a drop and my bars would be against the gauge. Even after torquing the chit out of the mounting bolts. :o|

With pivot risers will this be an issue?

Saskaboy said:
I'm going to need to do something like this. I've never used a pivot risr before. On my M7, where the bars met the steering post was really low, I don't know how many times I would land funny after doing a drop and my bars would be against the gauge. Even after torquing the chit out of the mounting bolts. :o|

Possible, but I think it could be torqued enough with these bars to stop prevent that.

On the other hand, if too tight, you end of "ringing your bell" really hard, so to speak. Possibly injuring yourself. I personally like it tight where its pretty tough to move, but loose enough if I were to wreak on them, they'd give some.

Saskaboy said:

I have the powermadd adapter and riser and had the bars slip once while riding. I tightened them a little nore more issues. It's an awesome combo and worth the $$.

Silent and Nikolai,
How much of a pain in the azz to put the adapter on? I drilled out the holes like the kit says and it doesn't align at all. WTF???????? :o|

Did you guys have that problem?

Back