• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My phazer adventures!

man looks like you beat the sled up this year lol

i know what you mean that is why i made my phazer so i can beat the crap out of it all day and not worry about it lol

that is a awesome pic. looks like your ankle took a beating.

Yeah jumped through a crooked snowdrift(on purpuse) but didnt really nail the landing so got thrown of but my foot stayed in the "hole". Was an awezome weekend and lots of action pictures was taken and i will try to get a hold of them :p

Just sitting here waiting for the snow and looking at old pictures, thinking you guys might enyone some. not really any action pics cuz we dont really have a good camera etc :p

21b2o0l.jpg

175xtk.jpg

2 generations :yam:
34qu0c2.jpg

211js4.jpg

s288r8.jpg

2nk6fc8.jpg

ea5z6s.jpg

He managed to fit between 2 trees and stop right infront of one :p
nzqhdh.jpg

Last ride of the season, waiting for a few guys.
35brvxv.jpg

Thanks, Im gonna try and borrow my moms camera this winter and snap some good quality action pictures which i tend to miss.

Emme.g.h. said:
Thanks, Im gonna try and borrow my moms camera this winter and snap some good quality action pictures which i tend to miss.

I have the same problem. Love to ride...... hate to stop to take pictures!!

Yeah, my friends are supposebly going to buy GoPros so might be some videos this winter.... myself, im to poor to buy cameras since i´ve started studing on the university.

Back