• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My rx1 mtn project

Great job M.

Now I know which sled everyone is going to want a chance to ride in Stanley. :D

Pinball Wizard -

Which mounting holes are you using on the Powder Pro's? (fwd or back)

Mine should be here today or tomorrow - wish I would have had them on yesterday - we found some great powder to play in!

Thanks

Hmmm

PW,
I was reading the installation instructions on SLP's website and came across this - Maybe they changed the design?

Ski Mounting Saddle Location Options
The SLP ski saddles have optional mounting locations to allow adjustment for different snow conditions and riding styles. With the four holes provided in the saddle, the ski can be moved forward for aggressive response or the ski can be moved rearward which results in less darting or tracking (arm effort will increase with the ski in the rearward
position).
With this feature you can fine tune the handling to match your riding style and snow conditions. As a starting point it is best to mount the ski in the forward position for most snow conditions and riding styles. If you encounter darting or tracking that is excessive for your riding comfort, then try positioning the ski in the rearward position.

sorry for not getting the pictures on yet , had a dog run in front of me at a very icy snow park, sled slid out from under me an then foot got caught and right leg is broken 7 times from ankle to knee.

Youch! If the outcome of dodging dogs is a broken leg, I'll be running over them!

Back