• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My Summer Toy

Yep, it was an '02 Roadstar Warrior. The pipe was a Bub slip-on to replace the stock "trash can" and the A/C came from SpeedStar. The stock A/C stuck out so much that the wind caused my leg to spread above 70 mph. Average commuter speed in my area is 85 mph so the new scoop was a blessing. Some of my forum buds were claiming 130+ mph on theirs but I could never figure out how to keep the wind from tearing me off at around 100. :?

The intake and exhaust changes required the fuel injection to be reprogrammed. That was a very simple task with information learned at http://www.rswarrior.com/ I knew how to do it before my dealer. :wink:

I'm hoping the new Apex motors are as easy to tune as the Warrior. Guess we'll know in a few months. In the mean time, I'll be headed to Hurley to get muddy this weekend.
:yam:

Attachments

• Pair-a-Grizz.jpg
    Pair-a-Grizz.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 175
You guys are lucky man, mi mom won't let me get one of them unlessi buy it miself and i dont really have the money for it lol. I'm savin up for that new 125 Yamaha dirtbike....now that is sweet

But... Winter is way better than summer cause i can do this lol ...

Attachments

• Crystal sleddin.jpg
    Crystal sleddin.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 182
Where'd you find the snow? I was at Crowsnest 2 times last winter and it sucked. We found pretty good snow at Barnes but the trail in was uuugly.

Sorry Tom. Here's my summer toy.

rx I have met you. I was there with Sled dog and his son Tyler and also with my son Bill.

Attachments

• trip7.jpg
    trip7.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 163
Here's my summer toys.

Attachments

• Photos from Disc 164.jpg
    Photos from Disc 164.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 164
  • Photos from Disc 165.jpg
    Photos from Disc 165.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 161
  • First Photos of the Triumph Sprint ST 010.jpg
    First Photos of the Triumph Sprint ST 010.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 165
Here is a pic of the old summer toy--sold last year to a family in Missouri--was great fun while we had it but just did not use it enough to justify the cost.

Attachments

• IMG_0617.JPG
    IMG_0617.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 175
RX-1 Kid said:
You guys are lucky man, mi mom won't let me get one of them unlessi buy it miself and i dont really have the money for it lol. I'm savin up for that new 125 Yamaha dirtbike....now that is sweet

But... Winter is way better than summer cause i can do this lol ...

That pic is way cool. :pics:

Back