• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My Summer Toy

what's summer time without a snowmobile I mean aphaltmobile.

Attachments

• good750.jpg
    good750.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 190

Heres my other toy!

91 Coupe, 331 stroker, tremec 5 speed, Griggs World class racing suspension, 4.56 gears, Bear Brakes, Koni DA shocks and struts, 17" Cobra R's, Complete MAC exhaust w/ pro-chamber and dumps, MSD ignition, Holley System 2 intake, all stage 3 porting, canfield heads, DSS Short block, z-303 cam, oh and big shot NOS kit, with a 200 hp pill in it right now!

with out the nitrous the car runs 392hp, and 423TQ at the wheels, w/ nitrous which I see about 150hp of the 200hp pill, best to date dyno pull is 522hp, 636TQ.

I've ran 10.92 @ 126mph at Scribner, Ne best run so far. Of cousre the car is not set up as a drag car it should go low 10's as lite as it is, I open track this car at MAM down by Omaha, NE; Brainerd, Mn; Topeka, Ks; and a time or two I've been to Road America with it. The Nitrous has only been run 4 times I'm still on the same bottle in the past two years. Mostly its there incase I needs it! Thats what I told the wife when I came home with it.

pics are out dated for the exhaust then I had tailpipes, that was before the suspesion install, when you add a torque arm, panhard bar, tail pipes no longer work.

The Color is stock Medium Titanium Grey, with Dodge Intense Blue Pearl, which is what Vipers use. I've got 10 coats of clear and I buffed it for a week, that baby has a deep shine. You can rub you hands over the stripes and not feel them.

Attachments

• 102_0207 (Small).JPG
    102_0207 (Small).JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 194
  • 102_0209 (Small).JPG
    102_0209 (Small).JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 194
Thought I would bring this post back alive with my summer toy on the race track at Blackhawk farms in Beliot wi.

Attachments

• IMG_0226resized.JPG
    IMG_0226resized.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 178

Back