• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need help beating f1000

LowNslow

i have a 06 attak with 3,200 miles with anti rachet drivers fully clip track 163 woody gold digger studs excell exhuast and ulmer stage 2 clutck kit and weigh 250lbs with all my gear on. The f1000 has a cluch kit 204 studs some intake and exhuast porting done, guessing its around 200 horse.
Im thinking about adding some more studs to get it in to the 200's to be even with him. i can only pull 10,900 on rpms off the line and once i hook it wont come over 10,400 rpms i called ulmer and they told me to pull the weight out of the tip and im gonna try that once we get more snow and i can test it. the f1000 gets me off the line by a sled then starts pullin away about 70. Any ideas more studs? More mods? im thinking about doing a yamacharger but dont know if its worth the money.
does the clutch rpms from 10,400 to 10,800 make that big of a diff cause im only getting 110 mph tops and i raced my buddys stock nytro and we were ski to ski till 102 then i got him on the very top end.
thanks for the help

yamacharger or boost it. those cats are freekin fast... till they blow. MEOW

Throw a bottle on it. You'll get 50hp relatively cheap. So much fun you'll wonder how it can be legal!

HP to weight it will kill you everytime. Hate to say my friend but deal with it or boost it, but like raginyamaha said it will eventully go boom

Wow, looks like you plunked down some serious coin. My stocker does faster than that!!!!!!!!! I think after reading this post I will save my money and be happy with what I have. After reading and talking to people on the site you really don't get much with all the add-ons unless you charge her up or give her a shot of some nos.

LowNslow said:
i have a 06 attak with 3,200 miles with anti rachet drivers fully clip track 163 woody gold digger studs excell exhuast and ulmer stage 2 clutck kit and weigh 250lbs with all my gear on. The f1000 has a cluch kit 204 studs some intake and exhuast porting done, guessing its around 200 horse.
Im thinking about adding some more studs to get it in to the 200's to be even with him. i can only pull 10,900 on rpms off the line and once i hook it wont come over 10,400 rpms i called ulmer and they told me to pull the weight out of the tip and im gonna try that once we get more snow and i can test it. the f1000 gets me off the line by a sled then starts pullin away about 70. Any ideas more studs? More mods? im thinking about doing a yamacharger but dont know if its worth the money.
does the clutch rpms from 10,400 to 10,800 make that big of a diff cause im only getting 110 mph tops and i raced my buddys stock nytro and we were ski to ski till 102 then i got him on the very top end.
thanks for the help

If he's got good porting... The only thing you can do is boost your Attack... I played with one of these for the last 4 years. My Buddy has one that is all done with D&D stage 2 porting full D&D pipe and y-pipe, boondocker etc... You get the picture... It was also setup and clutched by Jason Price. YOu would beed at leats 7-8lbs of boost to beat one... He's a true 195hp and it flat out flies... They are beatable even with some minor bolt ons, but once they port the motor, your done. You need Boost to beat it...

SledFreak said:
LowNslow said:
thanks for the help

If he's got good porting... The only thing you can do is boost your Attack... I played with one of these for the last 4 years. My Buddy has one that is all done with D&D stage 2 porting full D&D pipe and y-pipe, boondocker etc... You get the picture... It was also setup and clutched by Jason Price. YOu would beed at leats 7-8lbs of boost to beat one... He's a true 195hp and it flat out flies... They are beatable even with some minor bolt ons, but once they port the motor, your done. You need Boost to beat it...

If you think you would need 7-8# of boost on a Yammy to run with a DD cat your are sadly mistaken. :tg:

Back