• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 2017 Yamaha Sleds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's an ABS backpack...airbag avalanche system.
It's also a Polaris sled.
Nothing new there.

I agree, it is a Polaris, the mountain strap, pro-taper bars, skis and spindle all look like Polaris parts. It certainly isn't a Yamaha due to the mountain bar alone. Nice find though.

Smokum, "some" guy shows cover of a Yamaha media kit and guy says we will be rejoicing tomorrow. Take it for what its worth. Like everything else.

I agree, his job is to hype up his website. That said he is a Yamaha guy so there might be hope of something decent. It will be really hard for them to follow the Ski-Doo release. They've been skunked twice already by ski-Doo, first with Rev when the RX-1 was released and second with the Nytro when Ski-Doo released the XP that weighed 50lbs less than the Rev.

Just got the media kit

OH MY GOSH!
I didn't see it coming.

Its FINALLY HAPPENED!

and they kept it
TOTALLY SECRET!
THERE WILL BE SHOUTS OF JOY FROM THE YAMAHA FAITHFUL TOMORROW!

He handled the media release for the Skidoo's. He posted a huge amount of pics and info in that section, much easier to access than on the skidoo site.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm new all yamaha sled? 2 stroke? Whatever it is tomorrow should be fun. I really doubt a big disappointment this time around

Smokum, "some" guy shows cover of a Yamaha media kit and guy says we will be rejoicing tomorrow. Take it for what its worth. Like everything else.
The guys name is Chris, he is the Yamaha moderator on snowest. He runs a couple of high end turbo yami's and has never run anything else. He did say he snowchecked 2 G4 850 Summits for next year...........

He also says when a guy ask: Anything new or has it been mentioned in the speculations ?
He says:I think we all missed the boat for the most part.

Well that's discouraging !!! Thanks Debbie Downer!:(
If you read through their posts they only have 4 pages and not much is really said. A lot of people said 2-strokes and I think one guy said they are just going to slap a turbo on. So I'm still hopefull

Dont get your hopes up :) we will be fd as we have been for the last decade. BNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back