• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 2017 Yamaha Sleds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I predict we "ALL" will know for sure--------------------------------pause--------------------------------In 27 hrs....:hide:MM.

Interesting

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
What is it? I can't read the link without being a logged in user. Can you copy and paste the text?

Smokum, "some" guy shows cover of a Yamaha media kit and guy says we will be rejoicing tomorrow. Take it for what its worth. Like everything else.

Just got the media kit

OH MY GOSH!
I didn't see it coming.

Its FINALLY HAPPENED!

and they kept it TOTALLY SECRET!

THERE WILL BE SHOUTS OF JOY FROM THE YAMAHA FAITHFUL TOMORROW!

Just got the media kit

OH MY GOSH!
I didn't see it coming.

Its FINALLY HAPPENED!

You gotta give us more than that!

Just got the media kit

OH MY GOSH!
I didn't see it coming.

Its FINALLY HAPPENED!

Seeing as how that came from a snowest guy there either has to be a Hot 2 stroke or they REALLY pulled all the stops and built an ultra light 4 stroke mountain sled. If they could somehow manage to get at 998 triple turbo down to around 450# "dry" that would defiantly be a WOW win. If its a 2 stroke I hope its got 3 jugs.

image.jpeg
Anyone know the actual release time for March 1st?
Guys if u know something this hot u have to share! Come on we r all brothers on here!!!!

Seeing as how that came from a snowest guy there either has to be a Hot 2 stroke or they REALLY pulled all the stops and built an ultra light 4 stroke mountain sled.

Cat 2S 800DFI motor in a new lightweight Yami chassis? Why not?

Seeing as how that came from a snowest guy there either has to be a Hot 2 stroke or they REALLY pulled all the stops and built an ultra light 4 stroke mountain sled.

Boosted 2 stroke? I don't think anyone would get that excited about an 800 in a yamaha chasis.

Please Yamaha don't make me turn yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back