• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 2017 Yamaha Sleds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
On pace to make 150 pages before release

Compared to what?
I'm curious too? Are you saying the SRX motor was heavier than any of the other (AC, Polaris, Doo) triples of that day and age? I'd take the little blue go cart over any of those other offerings back in the day.

I'm curious too? Are you saying the SRX motor was heavier than any of the other (AC, Polaris, Doo) triples of that day and age? I'd take the little blue go cart over any of those other offerings back in the day.
Curious as to why the 300cc or less jug lasts like forever and the step to 400 tips it past the point of no return......

I vote 300x3 = 900:))))

New Cat teaser is out. Shared platform Viper? May be more hints here for us.
Let me see if I can link the whole thing for us ..
image.jpeg

Exactly. Not sure why everyone is obsessed with 2 strokes, unless you are a mountain rider. Does anyone really think Yamaha and/or Cat will/can build a 450 lb. wet, 170hp 2s, trail sled for an affordable price?

580-630 lbs. is a nice range for a trail sled, and they should be able to do it with a 4s. If the total weight is equal or close, what advantage does a 2s have? None.

450lbs wet? Hell no at any price. I don't believe that Yamaha will even have a 2-stroke. If they do....as long as you throw the words 2-stroke and especially combined with the word triple, that some of faithful will be all over it despite the weight or price. I still think that anybody expecting a Yammy 2-stroke especially being a triple, is smoking crack and going to have a big let down. I seriously hope I am wrong. You could argue that they are back on track and listening to some if that was the case but I don't see any manufacturer ever building another 2-stroke triple.

I haven't looked at my buddies gauges in a while, but they look fancy in the video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back