• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 2017 Yamaha Sleds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very true. Unfortunate that their mistake has to limit your site especially when a large thread is involved. Kinda sucks that the customer can't talk about it on Yamaha forum.

but..............
#*$&@ happens lol

Very true. Unfortunate that their mistake has to limit your site especially when a large thread is involved. Kinda sucks that the customer can't talk about it on Yamaha forum.

but..............
#*$&@ happens lol

I could just close the site until the release, would that help?

What the hell!!, where did all the pictures go from page 20?

I could just close the site until the release, would that help?

?

I was saying you have a great site and I was enjoying talking about these new products. Just sucks that things are limited sometimes. But we will be able to talk about it tomorrow anyways. So not a issue for me.

What the hell!!, where did all the pictures go from page 20?
Yamaha had mr sled get rid of all the leaked stuff so no more pics on here I don't want my thread to get taken off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The leaked photos are all over FB, if its true it will be nice. But what they show and what is delivered are two different things.
Ya true even the sleds that we see tomorrow won't probably be the sleds that we get in the summer... Yamaha always tweaks things before they are shipped out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back