• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Guage cluster is dead, What to check as I allready checked the fuse ISC, but I don't know if that is the right one.

Snorover

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Viper
My guage is dead on my 2017 Viper and I need to know where to start looking to correct this as I have not been able to find anything on here, so far.

My guage is dead on my 2017 Viper and I need to know where to start looking to correct this as I have not been able to find anything on here, so far.
Did you check all the fuses? Happened to mine also, sled wound start up fine but no gauge, ended up being a fuse.

I found that fuse labeled tail light,Dash and Accy was bad, so replaced it (20 Amp)
If you have a heated shield cord without it's own fuse, it's not uncommon for those to short against the chassis and blow this fuse.

I put a fuse between the accessory plug and the heated shield jack at around 5 amps just to avoid this fuse blowing. Knock on wood, I haven't blown either yet, but I'd much rather only have a heated shield not work than a tail light and dash also not work.

I have a speedometer gage/ dash from a 2019 winder if needed—- 3800 miles on it—

Yes— 2019 sidewinder LTX LE with IQS
but you don’t need the IQS correct?? IQS does not show up on my dash, that is why it was replaced all other fuctions are good—- Tod 2607019033

Back