• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 2017 Yamaha Sleds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
how the hell is it lighter when it has a cast iron exhaust manifold>? but it does have no cast iron intake like the cat...but then again another cylinder and throttle body..I heard the weight numbers were dry weight..but if its true...that is something big..

engine1.jpg
turbo1.jpg
manifold.jpg
conrod-lube.jpg

:yam:Less than 2 more hours and most of our questions will be answered. I know the dealers are stoked. First thing this am I got a call. Reminding me about the reveal tonight and the spring surge available starting tomorrow he claims ..:4STroke:

I'm thinking the name sidewinder means the turbo is on the side and winder is the turbo winding up lol...:4STroke:

90 minutes to go....

SRX would've been a much better name imo. But that's a good ol' Yamaha name, not a step-child.
I wonder if Yamaha is going to release anything?

I just wonder if the leak was on purpose because that wasn't the "big deal" machine. Could still be some possibility of a 2 stroke. Even if it wasnt the highest hp 2 2 stroke it would still be a big deal

sent using my personal communication device

That has potential to peak my interest. My warranty will be up in after '18. Doo's new 850, with new p-drive roller primary, will likely be in the '18 Freeride! I am yet to try the Assault, but it really peaks my interest. Is Yamaha gonna fill this growing category? The "all around" sled attitude doesn't ride with me.

I will bet my life they will never make a two stroke snowmobile again. Ever.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I will bet my life they will never make a two stroke snowmobile again. Ever.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

How does a Cat built 2S in a new Yamaha chassis sound?

Agree.. Not cat heart in a blue sled ......

But......I still feel a big 2s coming.........Yamaha KNOWS how to build em......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back